To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, November 19, 2021

Addition To My Library

 

This is a bonus post.  It's funny I don't even play golf but I do like reading anything Feinstein writes. He is such a great author I had to pick it up second hand as almost all my books are.  Yes I am frugal.  Maybe my former work blog should have been called The Frugal Librarian.  Yes I still have my work blog still going and if you are bored  you can see by clicking here.  If you are  making any amazon.ca purchase please click on my links below first as I will get a small commission on anything you buy even if it is something else. Thanks. Tell your friends. Hell tell your enemies. Buy your Christmas gifts soon.  The JBL ear buds below are a great price again.  I might even buy a pair at $89 for myself.

Amazon - Are You Kidding Me

Canadian University Students - Get Your 6 Month Free Trial Prime Student Account Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment