To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Song of the Day for Wednesday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava



Wordle 312 5/6

 ⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨

🟩⬛🟩🟨⬛

🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 93

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

4️⃣πŸŸ₯

🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨

🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩

 

⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨

🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜


nerdlegame 98 5/6

 ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ🟩⬛🟩πŸŸͺ

🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩⬛🟩πŸŸͺ

🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Got one goal in Tim's last night.  Here are my picks for tonight.


I was there at the drop.  I swear it had me as number two.  Then I refreshed to see who else was in the top 5 and it moved me down.  Piss me off.  Oh well.  Two days in a row top 5.

Here is my solution to yesterday's question.


  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)


Today's song of the day is from a pseudo punk band from Boston Mass.  Their first album was coproduced by Fat Mike from NOFX (not you Mikey).  The song came out in 2007 on their album The Sinking Ship.  The song is about an heiress to a fortune who was kidnapped by the Symbionese Liberation Organization and was later convicted of bank robbery in 86.  A syndrome was named after her.  Okay that is enough.  The band is Smoke or Fire and the song is The Patty Hearst Syndrome.

  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment