To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Song of the Day for Thursday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava


Wordle 320 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩🟨🟩⬛

🟨🟩⬛🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 

nerdlegame 106 4/6

 ⬛⬛🟪🟪⬛🟪🟪⬛

🟪🟪🟪🟪🟩🟪🟩🟪

🟩🟩🟩🟪🟩🟩🟩🟪

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


From The Math Contest

I was in the top 5 three days in a row.  I had never done that before but today it was too nice out and I had to get a long run in on hills so I knew I was not going to be there at the drop.   So easy.  You know I got this.

Here is my solution to yesterday's problem.


  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)  

Before I forget Happy Cinco de mayo and fuck putin.   With the war in Ukraine this song is apropos.   This song was originally by Nick Lowe in 71 however the version I am using was the cover done in 79.  It was originally released as a single then made the album Armed Forces which was his third album.  In fact his first three albums appear on Rolling Stones 500 Greatest Albums.  The lead singer wore black rimmed glasses and looked a bit geeky.  His real name is Declan MacManus.   He went into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003.  Ok the artist is Elvis Costello and the song is (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love and Understanding.

  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :) 

  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment