To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Song of the Day for Wednesday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava


Yes you can say piece of shyt.  He is worried about the crazy dude from Flo Rida, ron death sentence. He should be as he will be the gop candidate and probably the next potus unless scotus gives the dems another reason to turn out and vote.


 Wordle 403 5/6

 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛

🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Tried Octordle.  You guessed it.  Eight times wordle.  I just missed on my first attempt.  Will try again tomorrow.

Daily Octordle #184

πŸ•πŸ”Ÿ

4️⃣6️⃣

7️⃣πŸ•š

πŸŸ₯πŸ•›

Score: 77

octordle.com


nerdlegame 189 3/6

 πŸŸͺ⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛

⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Today is the first time trying Binerdle.  You guessed it.  Nerdle x 2.

binerdle 76 5&3/7

 ⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛

⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛🟩🟩πŸŸͺ⬛

⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛🟩πŸŸͺ⬛

🟩πŸŸͺ🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

 

🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛

🟩🟩⬛⬛πŸŸͺ🟩🟩πŸŸͺ

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Here is today's The Math Contest question.  Note that there is a mistake in the question.  I will explain below.

The "does now" I believe should be "doesn't".  I got it wrong and went to the penalty box for 15 minutes.  I figured the wording was wrong and tried with my adjustment and was correct.  Oh well I got it on second try.  I knew the wording was funny.
Note - They have now fixed the wording of the question as I thought it should be.

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question.

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

Today's song of the day  is from a long last band from LA Cali.  The band was around in the 80s but this song is from their 16th studio album from 2012 and was the lead single.  The bands logo is a Latin cross in a red circle with the red slash through it kind of like the Men Without Hats logo sans hat.  The band is Bad Religion and the song is Fuck You.  It is about putin or t rump.  Just kidding.    Fuck putin.  Fuck t rump

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment