To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Song of the Day for Thursday

       Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava


Rolaids back in the day had a commercial that said "How do you spell relief?"  and my answer is "p-u-t-i-n   i-s  d-e-a-d".  LOSER!

Twitter is down now so as of now I will not run any retweets.  I know my wife is upset and so are all the cats.

Wordle 453 5/6

 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩🟩🟨⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬛🟨⬛🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩




Daily Octordle #234

🔟🕐

5️⃣3️⃣

9️⃣8️⃣

6️⃣🕚

Score: 65

octordle.com


Daily Sequence Octordle #234

4️⃣6️⃣

7️⃣8️⃣

9️⃣🕚

🕛🕐

Score: 70

octordle.com

Daily Rescue Octordle #234

7️⃣🕛

9️⃣🔟

🕚🟥

5️⃣8️⃣

Score: 7

octordle.com


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.


Another logarithm.  Just my rhythm.  Only did as well as the last two days.  ;)   Smokin'.

Here is my solution for yesterday's The Math Contest.

My phone sent me some pics so I am passing them on to you for your enjoyment.

This is a pic I took off my computer screen.  It is from Oct 1998 I believe.

From April 21 2019, the kids at Jovo and Annie's house.


To see Santa at Sommerset December 23 2019.  

From Tiger Stadium April 23 2022.  Miggy hit 3001 or 3002 that game.  Second game of a double header.


 Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

Today's song of the day comes from 1996 from the debut album from this Pittsburg punk band.  The song is the second song on the album and has the same name as the album.  Much of the album is influenced by being anti Gulf War of 91 or against the Nazi Punk scene.  The band is Anti-Flag and the song is  Die For The Government.  I have included both album version and a nice live version.  They are playing at The Sanctuary in Hamtramck on Nov 5th.  Details here.  Hopefully putin dies by the government.

 Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)



 Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment