To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, November 18, 2022

Song of the Day for Friday

           Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava




Wordle 517 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 


Daily Octordle #298

9️⃣6️⃣

8️⃣🔟

7️⃣5️⃣

🕚🕛

Score: 68

octordle.com

Daily Sequence Octordle #298

5️⃣6️⃣

7️⃣🔟

🕚🕐

⓮⓯

Score: 81

octordle.com


Daily Rescue Octordle #298

9️⃣7️⃣

6️⃣🕐

🕚🔟

🕛8️⃣

Score: 8

octordle.com


When The Math Contest question of the day drops I will post it here.  In the meantime here is something for you.  Can't believe how many people can't get this one.

I liked this question so much I will keep it up here and give you the answer tomorrow.

Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Dang I thought I was super fast as I know this question.  Dang, Rollins cost me that extra point but Gillespie was 6th so he lost a point to me for the month.  It could of been two though.



Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.

No goals in Tim's yesterday.  Here are my picks for the one game tonight.

Pics are from May 11 and 12th respectively.



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


I did it last week with The Dictator, so here it goes again.  No song today.  My friend Glen sent me  a cut from a movie  and I sent  him this  article about my old place of employment as I had just read it previously.  
Click here for the article.

The movie Glen sent me is from Key & Peele.  I remember watching this and busting a nut.
Not that there is a relationship from the above article and this vid and I am not supporting racist language nor David Chapell or Ye.  

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment