To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, January 23, 2023

Song of the Day for Monday

Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

  


NRA = KKK

Wordle 583 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


 Here is today's The Math Contest question of the week.

So easy.  I am an idiot.  Penalty box for an hour.  I figured it out in 1 minute after I started my penance.


 Here is my solution to last week's The Math Contest question of the week.  I just went to Math Is Fun and downloaded the primes 1 to 100,000.


It is a text file.  I just went and picked "select all" and copied them via control c.  Then I opened up a google sheet (would of used excel but I can't get in on my laptop, long story) and pasted them in via control v.


Then I wanted to tear off the digits of each number into separate columns. 

Then I wanted to get the last 2 digits back together as a two digit number.  This was done as using columns F and G as follows:


I stored this in column H.  Notice a 61 at the bottom.


Now I put in column I a "1" if there was a "61" in column H or nothing if it wasn't a match of "61".


You can see this here.


Now just total up all the ones in column I and ignore the blanks as follows.


Whatever cell you put the above in you get the answer to last week's question.


Only one goal in Tim's yesterday.  Here are today's picks.

Today's pic is from Flo Rida  on July 8 2014.  It is the background image on my phone.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song of the day is not a song.  It is a video a friend of mine made for his new business venture.  Give it a watch and look them up here.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment