To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, January 9, 2023

Song of the Day for Monday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

  




Wordle 569 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the week.


Took me a bit to get this one.  I left it alone.  Went for a swim and then looked at it for 5 minutes and got it.


Here is my solution to last week's The Math Contest question of the week.


One goal in Timmy's yesterday.  Here are my picks for today.


Today's pic was sent to me by my phone and is from April 19 2020

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song comes from is from 98 from this US and A band's fifth album.  They are from the left coast.  It was the second single of the album Americana.  The song's melody and rhythm are very similar to The Beatles' Ob-la-di Ob-la-da.  The band is The Offspring and the song is Why Don't You Get A Job.  put-in should get a job.  A job in hell.  Below is the Offspring's video and a mashup with both Offspring and The Beatles together.
    
Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment