To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, February 24, 2023

Song of the Day for Friday

        Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

  


Marjorie Taylor Greene on Confederate statues: “If I were Black people today and I walked by one of those statues I would be so proud because I’d say look how far I have come in this country.” pic.twitter.com/6oSJ3knD3R

What an idiot.  The south lost the civil war.  No need for the racist statues or confederate flags.

Wordle 615 4/6

 🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

I got this one on my phone as I was at the University as director of the OU track championships.
Only top 10 but better than nothing.

Here is my solution to yesterday's contentious The Math Contest.

No goals yesterday in Tim's.  Streak ends at 4.  Here are today's picks.
 


This might be my last Bucee pic from the trip back from Flo Rida.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Today's song is probably the fifth song I have posted from this band from Pittsburg.  It is off their 11th studio album American Fall.  It is the first song off of it.  The band is Anti-Flag and the song is American Attraction.  put-in will fall.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment