To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Song of the Day for Wednesday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

  


Wordle 599 5/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Got it quick.  I was surprised I did.  These ones usually take me a bit.  Almost top 5.
Here is my solution for yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.

If you don't do the above infinite series and just calculate each round of haggling, I believe it takes 7 or 8 rounds to get this answer anyways if you watch your rounding.

 No goals in Tim's yesterday.  Here are my picks for tonight.

Today's pic is from  February 17 2014 from Troy Michigan.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song is from 92 from a NY metal band.  It comes from their third album, La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Volume One.  The song was released as a single.  Some lines are heard from the 1965 movie Faster Pussycat!  Kill! Kill!  The title of the movie is also a hint for the name of the song.  My birthyear is also a hint.  The song was aired on Beavis and Butthead too.  The band is White Zombie and the song is Thunder Kiss '65.  I hope put-in becomes a white zombie soon.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment