To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, March 24, 2023

Song of the Day for Friday

 Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

      


T-Rump losing his cr@p on Truth social media. Can't be because of Stormy or Cohen's talking to the grand jury, he knows all about that.   I bet Weisselberg, T-Rump's accountant who is rotting in Rickers Island Penitentiary  has flipped  on Cheetah-man or Princess Ivanka has flipped to save herself, her husband Stickman and her bro's Beavis and Butthead or best of all Ivanka can't testify against Orangeman as she is married to slim-ball.  Wait, maybe she served him papers yesterday!!  Grab that by the crotch.  Just speculating.

Wordle 643 4/6

 ⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

As of yesterday I was in second place for the month but  Mihir had a commanding lead.  The only way I catch him is if he makes a mistake and goes in the penalty box.  He did!!!  I think I made the same mistake.  I fixed it and so did he but if I had of been one spot slower I would have received only 6 points and lost a spot to him.   Now I am in third with 4th and 5th now close.  


Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


No goals in Tim's picks last night, again.  Here are tonight's picks.


Today's pic is from April 20 2014.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song is from 83 off this Canuck band's album Feed U.S.A. Fetus.  PM Trudeau's mother is alluded to in the song via the Mick Jagger reference.  It is funny I knew the boys a bit from Vancouver and when I came back to Windsor guess who I got to see playing here?  You guessed it.  It was them.  The Dayglo Abortions.  The song is Proud To Be A Canadian.   I am proud that I own an original pressing of this album.  I will be proud when put-in can no longer voom.  A node to a Monty Python skit.  Name it.  Below is the  album version and a live version from Vancouver.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment