To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Song of the Day for Wednesday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

 

>

 Wordle 627 6/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛

🟨🟨🟩🟨🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

 50/50 guess on last one as I knew 2 words that would work.  Got lucky.


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Dang, I subtracted once where I was suppose to add.  Box.  So I corrected that and was wrong again.  Reread the question and noticed it said "and 7" not "or 7".  I made the question much harder.  Dang.



Here is my solution to  yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


One goal last night in Tim's.  Here are today's picks.  I picked late so only one game to pick from.

 Today's pic is from April 5 2014

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Today's song is from 2002 from a Mesa AZ band.  It is off their fourth album and is the fourth single off that album.  The album is Bleed American.  Hopefully that is what put-in will do.  The band is Jimmy East World and the song is A Praise Chorus.  If you don't know.  The songs alluded to in the (praise) chorus are:  

Tommy James and the Shondells – Crimson and Clover – "Crimson and clover, over and over", sung continuously in the background.

Madness – Our House – "Our house in the middle of the street."

The Promise Ring – Why Did Ever We Meet – "Why did we ever meet?"

Bad Company – Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy – "[Started] my rock 'n' roll fantasy."

They Might Be Giants – Don't Let's Start – "Don't, don't, don't let's start."

The Promise Ring – All of My Everythings – "Why did we ever part?"

MΓΆtley CrΓΌe – Kickstart My Heart – "Kickstart my rock 'n roll heart."


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment