To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Song of the Day Wednesday

     Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

  

Welcome to March.  White Rabbits, White Rabbits, White Rabbits.


What a bunch of idio+$.

Wordle 620 5/6

 ⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

I was very fast but dang, a bridesmaid.

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


I was top five for the month for the daily question but not even the top Canuck.  Florence kicked a$$ this month.


For the less prestigious (only 4 - 5 questions) weekly problem contest I was also top 5. 


No goals in Tim's last night.  Here are my picks for tonight.


Today's pick was sent to me by my phone and is from Jan 6 of this year.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Today's song of the day is from 78 from this Queens NY band.  It is the first song on their album Road To Ruin.  That is where put-in is going.  The band is The Ramones and the song is I Just Want To Have Something To Do.  


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment