To Follow Click The Button Below

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Song of the Day for Saturday

     Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase and we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


       


A blast from the past for yawl.

Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!


Wordle 672 5/6

 ⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 


No goals in Tim's picks yesterday as I forgot to make them.  Dang I had a two game streak going.  Here are today's picks.

Today's pic of the day  is actually a video from the same party that Aleksei sang at that I posted previously.



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


I will cheap out again and the above is your song of the day.  Lol.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment