To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Song of the Day for Thursday

 Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase and we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


        


This did not age well.  Orangeman will age behind bars.


Wordle 677 5/6

 ⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.


I had this in about 10 seconds and would of been top 5 but I did not put my answer in as I had a negative number.  So I tried a few other things and then realized that no where in the question did it say the numbers were positive.    Damned!  Lol.

Here is my solution for yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.

One goal in Tim's yesterday.  Here are my picks for tonight.

Today's pic of the day is March 27 2022.  Felix is so cute.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song of the day is from 2010 from a bunch of Canucks.  The song is off their fifth album Screaming Bloody Murder and is the fifth track.  The band is Sum 41 and the song is Jessica Kill.   Wish Jessica would kill put-in.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment