To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Song of the Day for Thursday

Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


    


Here is today's installment of ...

 


Wordle 691 5/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

This is basically the same problem as I have on April 25.   I was second.  Today I was a bit slower and paid the price.

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


No goals in Tim's picks last night.  Here are my picks for tonight.


The next few day's  there will be a theme for the pic and song.  I took some pics at our pinball club of some of the machines.  The machines are band themes and I will just pick a song from that band.   Today's song comes from an English band from 71.  It was off the band's second album, Paranoid.  That was a big hint.  It was the band's highest charting single.  The song was written by the band's bassist Geezer.  That was another huge hint.  In the song the the lead singer has the main character introduce  who he is through a ring modulator.  People that enjoy Dr. Who will know a similar sound of the ring modulator for the Dalek's.

The lead singer in this band is Ozzy Osbourne.  Ginormous clue.  Now we don't have a pinball machine for this band but we do for another band.  The song I want has the first part of the song's title in the pinball machines name.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


That should help with the song's name.  You probably already guessed the band is Black Sabbath.  I wore one of their tee shirts to the track meet yesterday and the kids at Sandwich are calling me Track Jesus.  Lol.  The song with the hint from the  pic is Iron Man.  put-in needs to be put in an iron maiden.  If  you do not know what an iron maiden was I have put a pic below.  It was a torture device.  You may ask why I just didn't pick an Iron Maiden song.  Good question.  Answer, there are none.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment