To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Song of the day for Wednesday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase and we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


   

Don't worry about a ban on AR-15 nationwide though.

Wordle 683 5/6

 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Missed top ten. I hate being bubble boy and being on the cutoff for that extra point.  Had I been one spot faster it would of been one extra point.  That hurts.


Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


No goals in Tim's picks last night.  My streak stops at 10 games.  Here are tonight's picks.



Today's pic of the day is from April 23 2022 with Matt L.  It was selected by my Iphone.  It was at the double header where Miggy got his 3000th hit.  Problem was we were at the second game where he got his 3001st.  Matt reminded me, "Go back to Ohio!"

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song of the day is from 2000 from a punk band from as my Dad (RIP Boris) use to call it,  the left coast in Seattle.  The song was released on the album Hit After Hit.  It was also re-released in 2004 on the album, Singles Only.  The lyrics to the refrain are Kill Bob Seger right now.  The song is Silver Bullet and the band is The Briefs.  I wish a silver bullet would find put-in.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment