To Follow Click The Button Below

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Song of the Day for Tuesday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


           

Wordle 724 4/6

 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬛🟩⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is  today's The Math Contest question of the day.


I was fast but I had some inspiration today.  This was for you mom.

Here is my solution to Friday's The Math Contest question of the day.


Here are my Tim's picks for tonight when my app works.  Go Panthers.

 

Today's pic comes from 50 years ago today.  My mother passed away on June 13 1973.   She was taken way too early.   I have had a good life but often wonder what things would of been like had this not happened.  I miss you mom.





That is my Didi, who I am named after and my mother.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song is from 50 years ago.  It comes from an Ann Arbor Michigan band off  the their third album, Raw Power.  David Bowie actually did the mixing of the first version of this song to come out.  
"I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm.  I'm the runaway son of the nuclear A bomb."
Yeah you know it is Iggy and The Stooges.  Well The Stooges back then.  The song is Search and Destroy.  I am sure someone will search and destroy put-in shortly.  

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment