To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, July 14, 2023

Song of the Day for Friday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


     

It was a perfect call shot, a beautiful call shot.

Wordle 755 4/6

 ⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Nobody has this correct according to the site but it is the similar problem as earlier in the week that they had issues with.  The answer is to big.  The answer is 494999999550000000.  They redid the question and I did it first.  Then they had me as 12th.  Then not on the list.   Now 11th.

I am completely pissed that they gave me 11th because M. L. was 10th so he gets one more point than me.  We are now only 2 points apart for the year.




Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.



Today's pic is the last birthday party pic from 2015 I will post.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Today's song is from my grade 10 year.  It was this UK band's fourth album and is called Sandinista!  It was a three album set.  Today's song was written by Eddy Grant who you know from the song Electric Avenue.  The band was The Clash (Neil M and Bucee's fav) and the song is Police On My Back.  I wish the police had put-in on his back in the meat grinder.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment