To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, July 10, 2023

Song of the Day for Monday

      Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


    



Wordle 751 6/6

 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is this week's The Math Contest question of the week.


As of now nobody has it correct.  I assume they are wrong and my answer is correct. They just changed the question to reflect what  I thought.

I really typed everything very slowly to make sure I did not mess up and end up in the box for an hour.



Here is my solution to last week's The Math Contest question of the week.

Today's pic is from August 7 2015 for the boys 10th birthday party (not the actual day but close).

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Today's song of the day is from 95 from a NY band that was named after their singer Anthony Civarelli.  The song comes from the band's debut album, Set Your Goals.  The song was the only single off this album I believe.  The band is CIV and the song is Can't Wait One Minute More.  Can't wait until the orcs are out of Ukraine.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment