To Follow Click The Button Below

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Song of the Day for Saturday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


    

Wordle 749 6/6

 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Today's pic is from March 23 2023.  Yesterday's pic was of me and Nolan so today being caturday my phone sent me another pic of Nolan.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


 I decide for today not to have a song but another firework video as Mikey seemed to like the ones last week.  Today's went viral a couple of years ago and is called the "back up Terry" video.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment