To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Song of the Day for Wednesday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


    


Yep Biden misspoke.  Hey t-rump this was not even in the right century on July 4 2019 when he said "the continental army took over the airports".  Dude no planes in the 1700s.  Watch below.  IDIOT.

 


Wordle 746 5/6

 ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

I got this one extremely slow.  The first one threw me off.  I spent tons of time playing with 0 - 1  = -1.
Then I went to 1-2 = -1.  Johnny gave me a clue on the 1 and I finally got it but it took me close to an hour.



Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.

Today's pic is from last Saturday night.  Erika and her friends.  Notice the red?  Canada Day.

 Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Today I will actually have a song.  It is from 94 off this Phoenix AZ band's 8th album, Too High To Die.  It was the band's highest ranking single.  It has the same name as a song off of Brian Eno's song on  Before And After Science which I have.  The band is The Meat Puppets and the song is Backwater.  I hope put-in is not to high to die and visits the meat puppets, err, meat grinder himself.

 Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)




 Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment