To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, September 11, 2023

Song of the Day for Monday

        Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Talking To Canadians by Rick Mercer


tRump never was a President, he was just a grifting squatter in the White House. The American people will assure he never steps foot in the WH again, only his jail cell. #LockHimUp pic.twitter.com/Do9A1ojbzH

Wordle 814 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩🟨⬛🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 


Here is this week's The Math Contest question of the week.

This was so easy and I was the first to answer.  I did every thing correct accept add up my cases correctly.  Dang one hour penalty box.  I answered it on my phone during my run when I got out of the penalty box.  


Here is my solution to last week's The Math Contest question of the week.


Today's pic is from the Tiger game on Aug 30th this year.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song of the day is from this La La Cali band's 2006 EP Never Trust A Hippy.  It is the fourth track on this EP.  Love Fat Mike.  The band is NOFX and the song is You're Wrong.  You know that put-in is wrong and should never be trusted.  I give you below the studio version and a live one.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment