To Follow Click The Button Below

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Song of the Day for Tuesday

        Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Talking To Canadians by Rick Mercer

Wordle 808 5/6

 ⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

 Had 388 games played at 100%.  This morning they put out a new terms of agreement and I do not have an account with NYT so back to square one.


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Easy one.  Decimal expansion repeats but I divided by 6 instead of 7 digits in the expansion.  Can't count I guess.  Dang if I was one place faster I would of got an extra point.  Damned Bubble Boy again.

Here is my solution for Friday's The Math Contest question of the day.

Today is the first day of school for many students in Ontario.  My kids are now out of high school so no pic of them standing on the steps for their first day for you. Here is last year for the boy's last first day of high school.

I do have a picture of the first day of school.  Here is a pic from today of my nieces going to their first day of middle school and first day of high school respectively.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song is from 80 from this UK singer's album Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps).  The album version is almost 5 minutes long whereas the single is only just under 3 and half minutes.  The artist is none other than David Bowie, RIP and the song is Fashion.  Note it is fashion not like put-in is a fascist and a super creep.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment