To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, December 18, 2023

Song of the Day for Monday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Come As You Are by Michael Azerrad

 

Great IQ test he aced.  Person, Women, Man, Camera, TV.  Wow! The  cult of 45 will not save you.  It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes

 A group of Scientists are running an experiment on the human brain. They are trying to figure out how well a human brain can function when it is missing various sections.
They start off by cutting out half of the first subjects brain and then ask him to count to 10. The subject replies "one, five, seven, ten".
The scientists are intrigued by this. They decide to cut out the entire brain this time and once again ask the subject to count to ten.
the subject replies "I can count to ten, I'm the best at counting in the world, I have the best numbers, the news is fake when they disagree with me, I think, people, when they think about good numbers, I can count, with any numbers, all the time, better than China, better than anyone."

Wordle 912 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is this week's The Math Contest question of the week.

Not fast enough today.  Started writing them out before I realized the crux of the solution.

Here is my solution to last week's The Math Contest question of the week.

One goal in Tim's last night.  Here are tonight's picks.





Today's pic is a vid from our Disney vacation.  It was taken August 22 2010.  My princess was in awe of the Disney princesses.  




Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


Today's song of the day is from 2010 from this La La Cali band's album called The Longest EP which has 30 tracks on it, lol.  Today's song is track 14.  It was previously released on a various artist compilation from 2004 called Take Action Vol 4.  Today's artist is on their farewell tour.  The are NOFX.  Today's song is Concerns Of A GOP Neo-phyte.  I have concerns that the GOP is bending over for put-in rather that living up to the Budapest Memorandum and putting put-in in the meat grinder.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Truth
Now like a viral infection
The GOP developed a vaccine
Get your shot from your local christian reading room
Make sure your clothes are blue and neoprene

Windows closed
Televisions on
Talk show radio
Where everyone agrees
The plague is here
But exposure is avoidable
Turn up mind, relinquish control

Question!
Citizens questioning leader
Don't want to set a precedent
We're going ask all the questions
Like what kind of patriot are you?
When did you check out Trotsky?
What is your major malfunction?!

Traitor!
To the lord and creator
Fucking communist faggot
An infidel living among us
Procreating liberal hippie
Disgrace yourself and your country
Why don't you love it or leave it?!


I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking clearly
My deepest apologies
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking of me
I wasn't thinking!!!

Benevolence blinded
Tolerance indicted
Why don't you love it or leave it?!

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment