To Follow Click The Button Below

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Song of the Day for Saturday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Come As You Are by Michael Azerrad

 

Wordle 896 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Today's pic of the day is from breakfast just south of Hotlanta.  Big game there today between Georgia and Bama.  I sported the blue and gold.  F them.

Two goals in Tim's last night.  Will post my picks later.




Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


Today's song of the day is from 2003 from this Canadian band's eponymous debut album and their first single.   They are from Mississauga.   Not many  clues as I want to hit the road and get to Flo Rida.  The band is Billy Talent and the song is Try Honesty.  There is no talent running ruzzia and put-in should be put in the meat grinder. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment