To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, February 5, 2024

Song of the Day for Monday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Black Sabbath by Mick Wall



Can you say I gooble put-in and tRump?

 


How many million did Fox pay Dominion to settle out of court?  Like 3/4 of a billion. The cult of 45 will not save you.  It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes 

 
donald tRump and Hillary Clinton walk into a bakery. As
soon as they enter the bakery, Hillary steals three pastries and puts them in her pocket.
She says to donald, "See how clever I am? The owner didn't see anything and I don't even need to lie.”
donald says to Hillary, "That's the typical dishonesty you have displayed throughout your entire life, trickery and deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."
tRump goes to the owner of the bakery and says, "Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick."
Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. tRump swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then tRump asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.
The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks,
"What did you do with the pastries?" tRump replies, "Look in Hillary's pocket!"

Wordle 961 6/6 

 ⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

🟨🟩🟩🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is this week's The Math Contest question of the week.

Another stupid a$$ question that Costello submitted.  Two hours of my life I will never get back doing menial bs.  This is 100 % a coding question.

Here is last week's solution to The Math Contest question of the week.


Hockey is back so here are my Tim's picks.


Today's pic is from   August 2021.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


Today's song of the day is a single from this Akron Ohio band from 2021.  They are a teen band that sang Faded Not Jaded.  They are Detention and the song is 56 minutes.  put-in needs a 56 minute detention in the meat grinder

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment