To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Song of the Day for Thursday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Black Sabbath by Mick Wall



Just like I said the other day lindsey doesn't know whether to shyt or wind his watch unless orangeman tells him what to do.


 

Go to directly to jail.  Do not collect $200. The cult of 45 will not save you.  It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes 

 During a dull White House dinner, Melania tRump leaned over to chat with Secretary of State, Tillerson.
"I bought donald a parrot for his birthday. That bird is so smart, donald has already taught him to say over two hundred words!"
“Very impressive," said Tillerson, "but, you do realize he just speaks the words. He doesn't really understand what they all mean”
"Oh, I know", replied Melania, “but neither does the parrot."


Wordle 971 5/6 

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛

⬛🟨🟩⬛🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.


This is a farking hard problem.  Kind of like two Fridays ago type problem.  I got it fairly quick when I was about to give up and said I will try one more idea.  Bingo.  Only person that beat me was Costello who submitted the question.  It is 40 minutes in and only 4 correct and no Rollins.  Wow.


Here is my solution to  yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


Today's pic of the day is from the Spits game last Thursday.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

Today's song of the day is from 93 from this Winnipeg band's second album, God Shuffled His Feet.  The song is about the isolation a child can feel.  The band is The Crash Test Dummies and the song is Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm.  Hopefully the world will isolate the big dummy put-in in the meat grinder.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment