To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Song of the Day for Thursday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Black Sabbath by Mick Wall




It was just a guided tour of the Capital, kind of like Gilligan's Island. A three hour tour.  Nothing to see hear, just democracy in action.  BS trumpanzees.  The cult of 45 will not save you.  It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes 

What instrument does the Alt-Right play? 
A tRump-bone or is tRump's-bone!

Wordle 985 5/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

I read this as the sum of the diagonals was 2x85.  I did the question and got non-integer answers.  Tried it again, the same result.  Used 85.  Done.  Cost me top 10 for sure, maybe top 5.  Oh well finished 3rd for the month just 2 points out of second and that could of been the difference if I was top 5.



Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.

One goal in Tim's yesterday.  Here are tonight's picks.


Today's pic of the day was sent to me by my iphone and is from Nov 9 2018 at a Sushi place near our hotel after a hockey game in T Dot.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



Today's song of the day is from 79 from this English singer's third album, Armed Forces.  Today's song was the first single to be released from this album.  The song was about the "Troubles" happening in Northern Ireland .  The backing band is The Attractions.  No it is not Presley.  It is Elvis Costello and The Attractions.  The song is Oliver's Army.    It will be a nice attraction when armed forces put put-in the meat grinder.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment