To Follow Click The Button Below

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Song of the Day for Tuesday

    Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



If you want to try Whatnot online video auction use the link below and we both will get $10 credit.

Click here.


If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

No Days Off by Max Domi




At least the Europeans are doing something about the Ukrainian genocide while the republitards are "oh our border, oh never mind as tRump says vote no on the border, oh I am so confused".  Farking g.o.p.  

 

 tRump needs to hear the cell door close. The cult of 45 will not save you. It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes 


A day after his election victory, President-elect donald tRump met with President Obama in the Oval Office of the White House. After drinking several glasses of beer, he asked Obama if he could use his personal bathroom. He was astonished to see that the President had a solid gold urinal. That afternoon, tRump told Melania, about the urinal. "Just think," he said," when I move in, I'll get to have a gold urinal!"

Later, when Melania had lunch with Michelle Obama, she told Michelle how impressed donny had been with his discovery of a gold urinal in the President's private bathroom.

That evening, Barack and Michelle were getting ready for bed. Michelle turned to Barack and said, "Guess who peed in your saxophone?"

Wordle 1004   3/6   

🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩

🟨⬛🟨⬛🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


 Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

I answered top 10 but they said I was wrong.  However, everyone is wrong so as usual they do not have the correct answer.  After coming out of the penalty box I put .0 at the end of my answer just to make sure and it was still wrong.  Will report back later when I am sure they correct their mistake.  Corrected as I thought.


 Here is my solution to last Friday's The Math Contest question of the day.

 



One goal in Tim's last night.  Will pick tonight's picks later today.

Today's pic is from March 10 this year at Ocean Prime in Naples Flo Rida.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


Today's song is from 73 from this NYC band's eponymous debut album.  One of the first punk bands and looked good in drag. The track today is the second track, being right after Personality Crisis.  David Johansen was on vocals and Johnny Thunders on guitar and Todd Rundgren was the producer. Today's band is The New York Dolls and the song is Looking For A Kiss.  Hopefully put-in will kiss the meat grinder soon.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


If you want to try Whatnot online video auction use the link below and we both will get $10 credit.

Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment