To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Song of the Day for Wednesday

     Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



If you want to try Whatnot online video auction use the link below and we both will get $10 credit.

Click here.


If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Too bad speaker johnson won't bring the military package to the floor in the US that would save thousands of lives.


 


Don't caught holding the bag on this one.  Check out the last stock ticker called djt.  Yes, you guessed it.  It was owned by tRump and went bankrupt.  The cult of 45 will not save you. It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes 



Shortly after having returned to Mar-a-Lago in 2021, tRump is walking along the beach, feeling pretty dejected about everything. He decides to go for a swim, but ends up going a little too far from the shore, and since he’s in poor condition, he begins to drown.

Suddenly, three teenaged boys spot him from the beach, rush into the water, and rescue him.

Back on the beach, tRump, after regaining his breath, thanks the three for saving his life. “Anything I can do for you guys, name it!” he says. “Bigly! I alone can fix everything!”

The first boy says, “Well, I want to go to West Point, but my grades are lousy.”

“Say no more,” tRump responds. “All those teachers work for the Deep State anyway. I’ll get you a spot at West Point.”

The second boy says, “Well, I can’t find a girlfriend.”

tRump says, “Just grab them by—well, I’ll talk to Melania and hook you up!”

The third boy says, “I want to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery.”

tRump, a bit puzzled, says, “You’re only eighteen! You’ve got your whole life ahead of you! Why are you thinking about your funeral?”

The boy replies, “Because once I go home and tell my father that I just saved you from drowning, he’s going to kill me!”

Wordle 1019   4/6     

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.

Here I actually found them all by checking every square number.  Not the fastest.  Second use a spreadsheet as stated.


Third method is to prime factorize 6480 and look at all the even powers of exponents with all combinations.


Fourth/Fifth way is to look at prime factors and even powers but not enumerate them just realize how many combos there are with even powers.


Two goals in Tim's last tonight.  Will not post tonight's picks until later as Margaret is ahead of me and realizes the weak way to win is to make sure she uses my picks so I can't gain on her.  I thought about doing the same thing to Johnny in office pools but I will try and win fairly.  He has gained on me each of the last two days.  Uh Oh.

Today's pic is from June 14 2015 with Mače.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


Today's song of the day is from this NYC band's 78 cover of a 74 song by Al Green.  It was on today's band's second album, More Songs About Buildings And Food.  It was released as a single to this album.  It was produced by the great Brian Eno.  The lead singer did not want to do this song but Eno convinced him to slow the song right down and use lots of special effects.  David Byrne agreed.  The band as you now know is The Talking Heads and the song is Take Me To The River.  Hopefully the orcs take put-in to the meat grinder  and drop him in the grinder.  This would make a nice cover song with alternate lyrics. Today's live version is from the movie Stop Making Sense film from 40 years ago.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


If you want to try Whatnot online video auction use the link below and we both will get $10 credit.

Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment