To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, June 17, 2024

Song of the Day for Monday

      Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



If you want to try Whatnot online video auction use the link below and we both will get $10 credit.

Click here.


If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

The Last Kingdom  by Steve Berry




Aces a test that a grade 5 could pass but can't remember his wife's name.  Senile. The cult of 45 will not save you. It will not go better with Coke.  It will not get rid of the nubs either. 

Speaking of jokes  

donald tRump was sitting in the Oval Office when an aide enters with a sheaf of papers for him to sign.

The stack is large, and the aide, bored, casually remarked, “Mr. President, I had the best dream ever about you last night.”

tRump, not looking up, said, “Really? What did you dream?”

The aide said, “There was a huge parade in DC, and millions of people were laughing, cheering, dancing and jumping for joy as your car passed by.”

tRump put down his pen and looked at the aide, now interested. “Go on.”

“It was amazing. There were military flyovers, fireworks, and everyone was so excited as you passed by!”

tRump asked, “Did I look like I was having a good time?”

The aide picked up the signed papers, shrugged, and answered, “I don’t know. The coffin was closed.”

Wordle 1094   4/6 

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛

🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩⬛🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is this week'sThe Math Contest question of the week.


Just another dumb question submitted by Costello.  Just a number crunching question.

Here is my solution to last week's The Math Contest question of the week.



Today's pic of the day is from Saturday's Edmonton win.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.


Today's song is from 80 from this NYC band named after it's lead singer.  The song was on the band's fifth album, Autoamerican.  The song was a cover of a Jamaican group, The Paragons.  We saw her perform a couple years back at The Fox in D-Town.  Here is a pic. I wanted to see the opening band, The Damned and I knew my wife would not mind today's band..  She is going to be 79 in a couple weeks.  Amazing.
The band is Blondie, the singer is Deborah Harry (born Angela Trimble) and the song is The Tide Is High.  The tide is high to put put-in in the meat grinder. 

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

No comments:

Post a Comment