Slava Ukraini
Heroiam Slava
If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.
US Senator Blumenthal makes his way to a near front-line Ukrainian city while Trump can't drag his fat ass anywhere that may upset his Russian master. https://t.co/J1AAACyqzE
— Jay in Kyiv (@JayinKyiv) August 27, 2026
A typical Ukrainian trench. pic.twitter.com/ePx9D0Ll7z
— In Ukraine (@InUKRofficial) August 21, 2026
I believe that a rapist, racist, pedophile, war monger that has run your debt clock up to $40 Trillion and then tells the public he doesn't care about their struggles is definitely on the ballot.Trump on midterms: Pretend I’m on the ballot. pic.twitter.com/vLg9Pqx10S
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 27, 2026
Speaking of jokes
Family Guy - Season 8 Episode 8
Dog Gone.
Wordle 1,895 5/6
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
#waffle1679 4/5
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🔥 streak: 132
🌟 #wafflecenturion
Here is today's thrift vid.
Today's pic of the day is from July 24 2025.
Today's song of the day is from September 2025 from this Belgian band's EP called EP IV. Today's song was the lead single for the EP. Today's band is Mitraille and the song of the day is F@ck You, I'm Going On Tour. Some day we will say F@ck yes when put-in is put in the meatgrinder.
If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit. Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE




No comments:
Post a Comment