Slava Ukraini
Heroiam Slava
If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.
Soooo beautiful to wake up Moscow oil refineries, air defences and warehouses all absolutely burning. Lyman fell to Ukraine. Ukraine has advanced into Luhansk. Moscow is on fire. Ukraine is slowly but surely winning this war pic.twitter.com/bBcY1xxIHq
— Louise Bagshawe (@LouiseMensch) September 20, 2026
You'll get to go find yourself another place to sleep, human. pic.twitter.com/m0x8KHgTok
— In Ukraine (@InUKRofficial) September 18, 2026
Hassett: Prices are higher because of the huge inflation that we inherited from Joe Biden. But, inflation is way down.. I go to the grocery store every weekend and I just noticed that the hamburger for my barbecue yesterday was down two dollars from a couple of weeks ago. pic.twitter.com/0SPtECdDdF
— Molly Ploofkins (@Mollyploofkins) September 20, 2026
I believe earlier this week that he said beef was under $2/lb. I am sure that this dick f@ck, diaper donOLD, brain worm Jr and Doctor Wuz have never bought their own groceries in two decades. It is almost 600 days into President Poopy J Pants pedo protector's term and he is still blaming Biden?
I bet between Secretary Hamlet and President LL Fool J they will rename the San Andreas Fault the Biden Fault.
ICE, Chinga la migra! How are your healthcare costs? How are your price of groceries that f@ck nuts promised to reduce on day 1? How are your gas prices? How much is that ballroom that donors were going to pay for going to cost the tax payers? Kind of like the wall Mexico did not pay for but tax payers paid $15 B and it really never got finished. Feces you magat rape-u-tards.
Speaking of jokes
Family Guy - Season 9 Episode 12
The Hand That Rocks The Wheelchair.
Wordle 1,919 4/6
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
#waffle1703 3/5
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⭐🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩⭐🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⭐🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🔥 streak: 156
🏆 #wafflemaster
Commie b@stards needed 1560 bodybags yesterday.
Here is today's thrift vid.
Today's pic of the day is from September 19 2022. Felix such a cute kid. The other guy not so much.
Today's song of the day is from '77 from this Akron OH band's debut album, Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo! Okay so you know the band is Devo. I have this album in marble coloured vinyl first pressing. This band blew me away the first time I saw them as there was nothing like them to prepare me for them. Today's song was their first single with the B side being Jocko Homo. Today's song is Mongoloid. They were not making fun of people with this out of date medical term but rather making fun of confirmity to modern society and thus their premise of de-evolution or devo. Are we not men if we do not put put-in in the meatgrinder?
If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit. Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE




No comments:
Post a Comment