To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Song of the Day for Thursday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.



Here is what I am reading presently.





What the F is this p.o.s. talking about?  "I can do whatever I want".  He sounds like an 8 y.o.  having a tantrum or ms. put-in.  Dude needs the 25th.  Diaper donOLD knows he has a horseshoe up his @$$ since he did not go to jail for a billion things and now every magat in government is frightened of this dipshyt.  What is with the lady in red?  Where have I seen her before?

Oh, now I remember.
Also I am sure President Poopy J Pants did look into doing nasty things to the former presidents but could not find any dirt on them.  That being said going forward LL Fool J and his family will be investigated for the next decade deservedly so after lining their pockets at the taxpayer's trough.


ICE, Chinga la migra!  How are your healthcare costs?  How are your price of groceries that f@ck nuts promised to reduce on day 1?  How are your gas prices?  How much is that ballroom that donors were going to pay for going to cost the tax payers?  Kind of like the wall Mexico did not pay for but tax payers paid $15 B and it really never got finished.  Feces you magat rape-u-tards.

  Speaking of jokes    

Family Guy - Season 10 Episode 11 

The Blind Side


Wordle 1,937 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛

⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨

🟩🟩⬛🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


#waffle1721 4/5

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⭐🟩⭐🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🔥 streak: 7

⭐ #wafflerookie

Commie b@stards needed 1830 bodybags yesterday.












Here is today's thrift vid.

Today's pic of the day is from October 8 2025.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

If you would like to see some of my thrift finds, I have a youtube page just showing mostly shorts of my finds.  Click on the link below.

Or you can clik on my link to my Facebook page below.


Today's song of the day is from '97 from this New Brunswick NJ band's third album, Jersey's Best Dancers.  Today's song was the lead track for the album.  Today's band is Lifetime and today's song of the day is Turnpike Gates.  The best dancer is the one that puts put-in in the meatgrinder.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment