To Follow Click The Button Below

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Song of the Day for Sunday

 Yesterday I heard a commercial for a concert in Detroit.  It was Journey with special guests Toto.  I hate Journey and I thought I heard Sluggo instead of Toto.  My wife said "Who is Sluggo?"  I said "the clay character from SNL.  You know, Mr Bill, his dog Spot and Mr Hands."  So I showed her a video.  I have it here for you.  This episode was the first one I believe from 1977.  Have seen Mr Bill in a long time.

Wordle 246 4/6

 

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨🟩⬛

⬛🟩⬛🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


I did get any goals on my Timmy's hockey picks yesterday.  Here are my picks for today.


For your Sunday I will go with RHCP's.  You know The Red Hot Chili Peppers.  I saw them on their Freaky Styley second LP tour known as the Infinity Tour  back in 85.  Wish I still had the concert T-shirt.  Love Anthony Kiedis and Flea.  Here is Catholic School Girls Rule.

Do you shop online?  Would you like to get money back?  Rakuten is an awesome site that gives you Cash Back when you shop online. With over 750 stores, including Hudson’s Bay, Indigo.ca, Canadian Tire, Walmart, and Sephora, you get paid to shop for things you’re already buying.  Right now get a $30 Cash Bonus credited to your account and mine when you join today and make a $30 purchase within 30 days!  We both win. Payouts are quarterly.  I downloaded their chrome extension button so when I online shop I won't forget to use Rakuten.

Rakuten Canada $30 welcome cash bonus on sign-up.


If you have Textbooks you would like to sell check this website out.  I highly recommend them.  They even pay for the shipping.  I will get a small commission if you use the above link and it will not cost you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment