To Follow Click The Button Below

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Song of the Day for Saturday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

What a stunned B$tch.  Jan 6th - I can't remember.  Typical politician.  Blow hard but when under oath.  I can't remember.  Georgia you get what you deserve for voting her in.

Wordle 308 5/6

 ⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩

⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩

⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩

⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


nerdlegame 94 4/6

 ⬛🟩🟪⬛⬛🟪🟪🟩

⬛🟩⬛⬛🟪⬛🟪🟩

🟪🟩⬛🟪🟩🟪🟪🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Got another goal in Tim's yesterday.  Here are my picks for today.

For the song of the day we go back to the 80s again.  To be exact 84.  I know as this was the year I graduated high school and I made sure this song was the song of the night at our prom.   It is from a German synth pop band's first album that had 4 singles released off it.  The song was actually almost released in a faster version but they decided to go with it as a ballad.  This is definitely one of the songs I want at my funeral.  I will post the other one at a later date.  Anyways the song is Forever Young and the group is Alphaville.     

   

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment