To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, April 22, 2022

Song of the Day for Friday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava


Wordle 307 3/6

 πŸŸ¨⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nerdlegame 93 3/6

 ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩⬛πŸŸͺ

⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛🟩🟩πŸŸͺ

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


From The Math Contest

Dang at the drop I was dropping off my wife at the auto shop.  I realized it at 5 minutes after the drop.  I did it on tiny square of paper in the car and put my answer in on the phone.  Just missed the top 5.
Here is my solution for yesterday.

One goal last night on Timmies.  Here are tonight's.

Welcome to the weekend.  Before I forget Fuck putin.  The song of the day came out in 82 and re-recorded in 84.  This English band's name means Yellow Bells in Chinese.   The bands original name was Huang Chung.  Pretty big hint.  The band is Wang Chung and the song is Dance Hall Days.
   

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment