To Follow Click The Button Below

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Song of the Day for Tuesday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava



Can't believe I missed on Wordle today.  Two month streak ends.  Oh well start anew tomorrow.

Wordle 304 X/6

⬛๐ŸŸจ⬛⬛๐ŸŸจ

⬛๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ⬛⬛

๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ⬛๐ŸŸจ⬛

⬛๐ŸŸฉ⬛๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

⬛๐ŸŸฉ⬛๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

⬛๐ŸŸฉ⬛๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

At least I got Nerdle.

nerdlegame 90 4/6

 ⬛⬛๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช⬛๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸช⬛

๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ⬛⬛

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ⬛๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ⬛๐ŸŸฉ

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ


From The Math Contest here is today's 


Yeah I was there at the drop and I tagged a top 5 spot.

Skunked in Tim's yesterday.  Here are my picks for tonight.

For the Song of the Day I picked another one hit wonder.  From 1980 from a UK new wave synth band.  The song came into being during Gary Numan's 79 tour sound checks.  The song is by Visage.  The song is.......Fade To Grey.  Oh yeah fuck putin and his sunken warship.

   

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment