To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Song of the Day for Wednesday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava




Wordle 305 3/6

 πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨⬛⬛⬛

🟨🟩⬛🟨⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nerdlegame 91 4/6

⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛

🟩⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩🟩

🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

You know I got this one.  I was not around at the drop but I got a nice run in on a sunny morning.
Here is my solution from yesterday.
Got one on Timmy's yesterday.  Here are my picks tonight.


This new wave synth pop band released the song of the day in 1981 on their eponymous album and as a single in 82.  The band was German.  No not Nena.   In English, I don't love you, you don't love me.  That is as much of a clue as possible.  It is Trio with Da Da Da.  Here are both the German and English video for you.  Fuck putin.

   

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment