To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, April 29, 2022

Song of the Day for Friday

 Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava





Wordle 314 2/6

🟨🟩⬛🟩⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 


nerdlegame 100 3/6

 πŸŸ©⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛🟩

🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


From The Math Contest

Fark, I was there at drop but I made an arithmetic mistake and had to sit in the penalty box.   Got it.

Here is my solution for yesterday's
No goals on Timmies last night.  Here are today's picks.

  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

Friday nights at Faces in the 80s.  Gnyp would play this song at the end of the night as his last song.  I would usually dance in by myself and sing really loud.  Lol.  The artist was a former bass player from a UK punk band that Malcolm McLaren produced.  He later had a brief solo career and died of a heroin over dose in NY.  He lived at the Hotel Chelsea.  An old girl friend of mine visited NY and I told her to go there and take a picture of the shrine at his front door.  She did.  I have had this picture at the front of my classroom my whole teaching career.  On water pipes it says "Hi Steve".  She did not put it there and did not even notice it until I told here.  On the door there is a hint to the occupants. 

 The song was a cover of a famous Frank Sinatra song.  It was on his album The Great Rock and Roll Swindle.  Last hint, the bassist played for the band that sang God Save The Queen and Anarchy In The UK.  Okay the artist is Sid Vicious (R.I.P.) and the song is I Did It My Way. 

  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

  

Please donate by Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment