To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Song of the Day for Wednesday

 Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

 




Wordle 326 5/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛🟩

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨🟩🟨⬛🟩

🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 



Can't find my Nerdle but I am positive I did it but we will find out tomorrow if my streak continues.  No goals in Tims last night but here is tonights.
You know I got this one but I had to get an 18k hill work out in this morning so I did not get around to it until noonish.

Here is my solution for yesterday's contest.
Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)  

Sorry for the late post but the track meet went to just after 10 pm.  Today's song is from 92 from this US and A band's debut album Bigger, Better, Faster,  More.  It was the band's only album.  The song was their second single from said album.  The band was originally all female.  It was also a trio until inviting Linda Perry to sing.  The band's name is 4 Non Blondes and the song is  What's Up but most people call it What Is Going On.  Fuck putin.

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)  

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment