To Follow Click The Button Below

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Song of the Day for Tuesday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

Looks like the FBI raided Mar-a-Legoland.  I know all you trumpanzees are getting butt hurt but the fuckhead took at least two boxes of classified documents out of the WH.  Against the law period.  Al Capone did not go to jail for all the mob related murders etc.  He went to jail for tax-evasion.  Simple stuff.  I bet all they find is Big Mac wrappers because all the other documents will be flushed down the toilet.  He is a piece of shit anyways so this is fitting.


This shit always comes back to haunt you, especially when you were a lying sack of shit as the WH press secretary.

 Dear Republicans who are crying & whining over the FBI raid at Mar-a-Lago:


Wordle 416 3/6

 πŸŸ¨⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Don't know why my stats reset on me but they did.



Daily Octordle #197

πŸ”ŸπŸ•š

5️⃣πŸŸ₯

8️⃣4️⃣

6️⃣πŸ•›

Score: 70

octordle.com

nerdlegame 202 3/6

 πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛🟩

πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

binerdle 89 3&5/7

⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛

πŸŸͺ⬛🟩πŸŸͺ⬛🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

 

⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question.


I pushed my 17k hill run to get home in time.  I had 5 minutes.  By the time I got my shoes off  and got the computer booted up it was going to be close.  When the computer booted up I was in my son's account.  I had to switch accounts and log into my account and also my account at The Math Contest.  Shit the question was already up.  Dang I solved it quick and just missed the top 5.  F!


Here is my solution to last Friday's The Math Contest question of the day.

Here is a pick that my iphone sent me. It is of the boy and his Uncle from November 2020.


Last night my wife and I went out.  Guess where?

If you have not figured it out, here you go.

Monday is still Canadian pesos at par.

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

Today's song came out in 87 as a single and eventual was put on the album Louder Than Bombs.  I can't believe I have not put up a song by this band as they are one of my favourite English bands of the late 80s.  The lead singer broke off from the band and has done very well.  The guitarist is one of my faves.  The band is The Smiths and the song is Shoplifter Of The World Unite.  More importantly the rest of the world should unite and fuck putin.

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

Buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking above. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment