To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Song of the Day for Thursday

     Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

 


Sorry for not posting yesterday but I took my daughter out yesterday morning and then Joe D and his family came over from Fort Lauderdale  and we played beach volleyball at FGCU then hit the pool.  After that we had a big dinner so shyt happens.  Didn't even do my Wordle.


Wordle 558 5/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Easy but I still wasn't quick enough.  At least I was here for the drop and was not in the box.


Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


Here is my solution to Tuesday's The Math Contest question of the day.


Didn't make my Tim's picks yesterday.  Here are my picks today.

Today's pic is of the boys yesterday.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song comes from 92 from this La La Cali band's eponymous album.  It is the seventh track and was never released as a single.  It deals with racism within the US government.  Part of the song uses spoken word of a memo that J. Edgar Hoover wrote. The song was used in The Matrix during the credits.   The band is Rage Against The Machine and the song is Wake Up.  put-in needs to either wake up or be put in a permanent sleep.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment