To Follow Click The Button Below

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Song of the Day for Tuesday

 Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava


Wordle 535 5/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.
Could not get this one.  Not too hard but I missed the 6 more white than red.  I had to leave for a couple of hours and have no data in Flo Rida.  Johnny messaged me with the part I missed.  Thanks JD.  Don't think I will be in the top 5 for the month now.  Yikes.




Here is my solution to Friday's The Math Contest question of the day.

No goals in Tim's last night.  Here are my picks for tonight.

Here is a  pic from June 21 2021.  Neknee's grad.

Here is another pic from the ride down to Flo Rida.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


For today's song of the day, I think I will stick with the billboard for a clue.  Maybe all this week I will run it as a theme or not, lol.  Today's song comes from a Chicago based Industrial band.  This song is the lead single off their fifth album from 91.  Love the frontman Al Jourgensen.    Gibby Haynes from The Butthole Surfers helped write the song.  The song is definitely psycobilly.  The Cramps would of loved this song.  Today's band and The Butthole Surfers both played Lollapalooza 1.  I was there.  Today's band is also in the lineup in Vegas at Sick New World.  I want to be there but can't get anyone but my daughter to go with me.  I would scare her at this concert.

Remember the clue at the top for this week's theme.  Ok, today's song comes from Ministry and the song is Jesus Built My Hotrod.  I wish Jesus built a coffin for put-in.  Soon.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)



Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment