To Follow Click The Button Below

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Song of the Day for Thursday

   Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase and we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      


Wordle 670 3/6

 🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩

🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.  

Well today's question did not drop at 11 E.S.T. and it did not drop at noon.  So I was out shopping when JD told me it dropped at 12:30.  I had no pen or paper.  So I opened a note in my iphone and did it there.  Horribly slow way to do it.


Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest.


Two goals in Tim's picks last night.  Here are tonight's picks.

 



Today's pic is a video from June 7 2014.   Karaoke with Aleksei at an all girl birthday party.
 

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


I will make it easy on myself.  Today's song of the day is above.  Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment