To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Song of the Day for Wednesday

  Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase and we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Can You say $99 grift.


Lol nice codpiece.

Wordle 669 4/6

 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟨⬛🟩🟨⬛

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

I used a 3 instead of a 4 for the permutations on the pitcher.  Penalty box.  Dang.  Pressure must be getting to me. lol.

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.

No goals in Tim's last night.  Here are tonight's picks.


Today's pic was taken 4 years ago on this date. My phone sent it to me.   He was in grade 8 and after this tourney Belle Tire wanted him to play for them.  He eventually turned them down.  What a mistake.  It was a fun tournament though.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Today's song is from where the above picture was taken.  It is from 2014.  It was their lead single off their seventh album, The Black Market.  The band is Rise Against and the song is I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore.  This is what put-in's orcs are saying.  I hope the ruzzian's do rise against the piece of shyt put-in.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment