To Follow Click The Button Below

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Song of the Day for Wednesday

     Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase and we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

She is talking about Fox.


Wordle 662 6/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛

⬛🟩⬛🟩🟨

⬛🟩⬛🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.

Did okay today.  I like the log questions.

When I taught logarithms aka logs to my students I would always show this 1 minute video first.
 

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day


Probably just easier to make up some number like  20 red and 10 black taken.  Leaving 6 red and 16 black not in the pile.  So 10 - 6 is 4.  However I wanted to do it mathematically and cover every case.

No goals in Tim's yesterday.  Here are tonight's picks.


Today's pic was from 1 year ago today.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Today's song of the day is from a NY City femme queer punk band.  It came out way back in March. It is off their debut album Babyface.  The video is graphic but all fake.  The band is Hiccup and the song is Sorry Mom.  I hope put-in's mom is sorry.  

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)




Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment