To Follow Click The Button Below

Monday, July 31, 2023

Song of the Day for Monday

      Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


     

Can't say I have agreed with Lindsey too often but here I do.


 



Wordle 772 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟩

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



Here is today's The Math Contest question of the week.


I would of been quicker but I double checked all my calculations and then went back again and used 3.14 instead of a ton of decimals that I had on my calculator.  Might of been top 5 but I was afraid of the one hour penalty box on Monday's.

For the problem of the week points for the month here is how I finished.

For the problem of the day points here is how I finished.


Here is my solution for last week's The Math Contest question of the week.

Today's pic of the day is from today.  Over at Mexican Town in the D.


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

 


Today's song is from 77 from this UK band's debut album.  The original 11 track album did not include this song but  the 12 track version did.  Any other clue I give will give the band away .  The band is The Sex Pistols and the song is Sub-Mission.  I wish there will be a mission to use a pistol on put-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment