To Follow Click The Button Below

Friday, August 25, 2023

Song of the Day for Friday

      Slava Ukraini

Heroiam Slava

If you like my blog and would like to get updates when I post please consider following by clicking the button below.

If you sign up for Poshmark using my referral link below and make a purchase, we both get $15 credit.   Just make sure to use referral code TATASEVE


      

Here is what I am reading presently.

Talking To Canadians by Rick Mercer



Wordle 797 5/6

 🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛

🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


Here is today's The Math Contest question of the day.
The question is so poorly worder.  When x =2 y = -8 but when y = -8 what is the other solution.  First 15 responses were wrong.  I was in the box.


 

Here is my solution to yesterday's The Math Contest question of the day.


Today's pic of the day is actually a video from August  2015.

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

Today's song of the day is from 80 from my favourite band.  It was released as a single with the B side being Dead Souls but in the US it was She's Lost Control.  The band became New Order after the suicide of their lead singer Ian Curtis. RIP.  The band is Joy Division of course.  The song is Atmosphere.  The video always gives me chills.  We need to have put-in be a dead soul.  

Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)


Please buy Coach H a Gatorade through Paypal by clicking below. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment